SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT # 2016-1406
This agreement made on June 14, 2016 between
Mr.(s) Renata Dukste Passport ___________________Tel.____
(hereinafter called the Tenant) and
Mr. Slava Tretchikov Passport N _______ Tel. _______
(hereinafter called the Landlord/on behalf of the Landlord)
Concerning the short term rental of the property located Dubai Marina, Bay Central Tower, unit 512, Dubai, UAE
Rental period is December 22, 2016 (check in after 1PM) - January 02, 2017 (cheek out before
Terms of the Payments:
Total Rental amount AED 10585/ $2900- (USD twentu six hundred only)
Booking deposit net AED 1825 ($500) (non refundable) to pay after the acceptance of Tenancy Contract ( we receive your $500 deposit ) my signute________
Balance payment: $2750- (USD twentu six hundred only) required to pay in Cash upon arrival.
Attention: If tenant not show up to pay balance payment or cancel the trip for any reason, the booking deposits (AED 1825 ($500)will not be refund.
Security Deposit: From AED 1825 ($500) booking deposit – AED 1295 ($350)refundable security deposit will be hold by the Landlord to cover possible damage to the rental property.
Security Deposit will be paid back to you in cash after apartment inspection in the same day of tenant’s departure, if there is no damage to the rental property. Tenants generally are responsible for any damage they cause to the rental property
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fall to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined be the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash for long periods of time because it attracts animals and pest.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenant shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 3 (three) adult persons sleep on the premises.
Tenant __________ Landlord___________
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surroundings property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour stars at 10 PM and noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos and the consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
11. The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for the property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and guests if such coverage is desired.
12. The security deposit will secure the performance of Tenant’s obligations. Owner may, but will not be obliged to, apply all portions of said deposit on account of Tenant’s obligations. The security deposit is refundable if there is no damage and the unit is left in a clean condition. The balance of all deposits will be refunded within 1 week from date possession is delivered to Landlord or his or her authorized agent, together with a statement showing any charges made against such deposits. Cleaning services are available for addition charges. In case if apartment will not be in clean and tidy condition by check-out time, the sum of AED 300 to be charged additionally for the cleaning service.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents and security deposit due to shortened stays or reined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be not refunds of rents and security deposit because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning sings of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minor while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
17. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to local laws.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits
20. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
21. Booking deposit will not be refundable in the event of your cancellation of failure to pay on time of set out.
22. In the event of no payments received by contract obligation, agreement is terminated by landlord in unilateral order. And apartments must be vacant at the same day.
___________________ _________________ _____________
This SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT may be signed in one or more counterparts and the parties agree that facsimile/email copies of this agreement to be considered as a legal original and signatures thereon shall be legal.
Meeting in Dubai / Tenerife Spain and Key hand over :
I am or My associate Sasha will contact you before your arrival, we will need your arriving time and working Phone number in Dubai in case of dilate. We will meet you in apartment, give you a key, collect rent balance and assist you with all questions you have.
In order to book a property, you will need to first REQUEST BOOKING. You are NOT REQUIRED to pay anything at the time when you REQUEST BOOKING. I will review your information and will either ACCEPT or DECLINE it. The Advertiser has the right to decline any booking without giving any reason.
Once your booking is ACCEPTED, you will be recievive the rent contract with payment ditale.
We accept the following mode of payments:
If you are located in Dubai / Tenerife, you can use the following mode of payments:
1. Dubai only - Managers Cheques / Pay Order / Demand Draft / Cashier's Check / Company Cheques (Sorry NO Personal Cheques)-(In UAE Dirhams only)
2. Telegraphic Transfer-(To our UAE Dirhams account only/ Tenerife EUR )-AED 92 transaction fee will apply.
4. Cash- Dubai (In UAE Dirhams or US$ only), Tenerife - EUR only
If you are located outside Dubai , you can use the following mode of payments:
1. Credit Card (Online through Pay Pal) - Visa, MasterCard (Personal Cards only. ) (3,5% Credit Card Fee will apply)-(In US$ / EUR only)
2. Telegraphic Transfer-(To our UAE Dirhams account only)-AED 92 transaction fee will apply, Spain EUR
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY: (Please read carefully)
If you cancel your booking at a time when 45 days or more are left to the start date of your stay, 100% of the BALANCE AMOUNT will be refunded. BOOKING DEPOSIT is NOT REFUNDABLE. (Please note if you have paid by Credit card, the credit card Fee will not be refunded.)
If you cancel your booking at a time when 45 days or less are left to the start date of your stay, there is NO REFUND.
In case of a NO SHOW or IF YOU DECIDE TO USE ONLY PARTIAL DAYS WITHIN YOUR BOOKING, there is NO REFUND OF THE DAYS UNUSED DAYS. In the case of NO SHOW or if you decide to use only partial days of booking, can not be returned from the days of the unused days. Please note that all properties owned by us, so in case of an unexpected situation (Flood, Аire etc.), Tenant can be transferred from one property to another equivalent property for same price and with your permission only.
REFUND POLICY: (Please read carefully)
Please note we do not refund your money back via Credit Card (if you have paid by Credit Card). We will only refund money back to your PayPal account or via Telegraphic Transfer to your account (We cannot refund money to any third party account). Also please note the Credit Card Fee is also not refundable.
***WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE/AMEND ALL OUR POLICIES WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE***